DIGITAL BUSINESS CONSULTANT
What will be your impact?
AI/ML enables to create superior performing organizations. What these digital and AI/ML enabled organizations exactly look like is unknown. Innovation, creativity, perseverance and digital business and AI/ML technology craftsmanship will create them. We are looking for a Digital Business Consultant that will push the boundaries for our customers.
Your role as Digital Business Consultant is to lead compelling digital business engagements applying AI/ML to create business benefits. You will be working with clients to define their roadmaps, design use cases and shape their digital business. Use cases could be for example the introduction of voice enabled chatbots, text analytics to classify emails or documents, or a digital twin to reduce waste of a production process.
Typically you will apply design thinking, agile and digital maturity methodologies working in multidisciplinary teams.You will lead by example supporting customers work in a digital business way. Essential for success will be your seamless cooperation with the AI and Analytics experts from Digital Sundai and our network partners. Next to being an effective project manager in the field of digital, AI & analytics we expect you to be an entrepreneur in acquisition, and a strategic innovator of our services.
At Digital Sundai based out of Amsterdam. A young and ambitious start-up.
Digital Sundai strives to create superior organizations through Digital & AI. We believe Digital & AI projects only succeed when technology & business are both done right. We bring experienced digital business competence and top AI & Analytics expertise. Executed through our agile digital culture and methodology. Digital Sundai is a networked enterprise which only works with top digital talent & top digital partners. We are an Open company and an integral part of the Digital community with relations and access to the latest Business & Tech start-ups, scale-ups academia, and established companies. Google Cloud is our preferred Technology ecosystem
Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients discover, design and unlock the digital opportunity for their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI/ML technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
What we offer
- a fixed salary.
- employee ownership of the company (shares) as we believe in entrepreneurship.
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- a good pension scheme.
- 25 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase additional holiday days annually.
- a 32- 40 hour working week.
- the opportunity to take unpaid leave.
- a good mobility budget allowing you to lease a car, use public transport or get reimbursed for travel costs.
- a laptop and a phone, which are also for personal use.
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- Academic Master Degree, preferably in Business, Information Sciences or Analytics. Additional experience in consultancy is making you an even better fit.
- >4-6 years of relevant experience as digital business consultant with a track record of making significant digital business impact..
- Digital technology savvy and with a passion for AI/ML & Analytics. And you believe as us that this is the ultimate professional playground for years to come.
- Strong digital business skills and mindset like agile, design thinking, digital maturity and innovation processes.
- Advanced knowledge in leading AI & analytics tools such as Tensorflow, Hadoop and data visualization tools. Experience with the Google Cloud Platform or even GCP certification would make you a dream candidate.
- Very strong communication skills and proven experience in building effective relationships with business experts, engineers and C-level decision makers.
- Proven experience in analytics project management and customer account management
- You are ambitious, commercial and entrepreneurial
- You are a team player and you have a proven record in managing multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Dutch and English